We are always here to help!
We want to make the process of getting your dream kitchen as straight-forward as possible so here’s exactly what to expect when you contact us!
- You contact us. Either send us a message through our contact page, give us a ring or drop us an email. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible!
- When we contact you, we’ll arrange a measure survey and design visit to meet with you, find out what you want and work out what we can do for you.
- We’ll create a visual CAD drawing of your kitchen so you can get a better idea of what exactly you’ll be getting.
- A small commitment fee/deposit will be required to release the full plans & designs (which will be discounted off the final invoice). This stage has been put in place as our in depth, detailed designs can sometimes take up to 2 days for our qualified designers to create.
- A second measure survey and design visit will take place where we’ll discuss the finer details of the project.
- A final check occurs to ensure everything is going ahead smoothly.
- We’ll produce paperwork for you to sign and a 1st stage payment is required. At this stage, a provisional fitting date will be set.
- An actual fitting date and full schedule of works will be set.
- Manufacturing will begin.
- Another part of the total balance will be due 5 working days before the fitting date.
- All work will be carried out.
- The remainder of the balance will be due upon completion.
- You get to enjoy the kitchen of your dreams!
Why Choose TouchWood Projects?
Based in South Warwickshire, we predominantly serve Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire and the surrounding areas, although we have undertaken projects across the country and over seas.